CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Big Changes

So, it's been nearly a year since my last post and a lot has changed. Erik and I moved our entire family to Spearfish, South Dakota in August. It's been a big change for all of us, but we are really enjoying it. Erik and his brother, Karl, are working hard out in the forest everyday, while I am becoming a celebrity in town. I work at the local clinic as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and it hasn't taken long for everyone to know me who lives around here. The kids have adjusted well and are all seemingly happy in their new schools. Life is just crazy! You just never know what will happen next. Kelsee is looking for prom dresses, Kolby and Carter can't stop talking about girls, Sammy is busy tumbling around at her new gymnastics facility, and Tanner is keeping everyone laughing.

0 comments: